Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Salmon Arm here I come!



I have successfully tested setting up my tent, I have tried lighting my little stove, I have packed my bike and I am READY to GO to Salmon Arm for the weekend!

This is going to be a lot of "firsts" for me. It'll be my first time on the ferry from Nanaimo, first time on the ferry with my bike, first time through the mountains, first time camping without family, and first ever biker party. This should be FUN!

I'm going to tuck the kids in and then head up to Nanaimo to Ed and Sue's place for the night then we are leaving at the lovely hour of 5:30 tomorrow morning to catch the first ferry off the island. I will update my blog on Monday or Tuesday!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with out me!! I look forward to hearing all about your firsts!!

    ReplyDelete